Monday, July 16, 2007

First Doctors Appointment...

Well, I had today off so I decided to find an OBGYN once and for all... lol... I had decided that I wasn't going to the clinic because the receptionist was so freakin rude and the other place had too many doctors (10) and I want a more personal experience. I don't want to see a different doctor every time I have an appointment...
So I have an appointment tomorrow at 330 with the head nurse for my intake... They will take tons of blood and ask TONS of questions... I'm fine with getting the blood drawn though... For once I don't think it's going to bother me... I'm so excited!!! lol

Our poor fishys have ICK... and man are they icky! lol... So I put some meds in the tank today to try to get rid of it, and it's turned the water blue... looks pretty cool! lol... Hopefully it takes care of the problem...

I took Pebbles to the groomers today and had her trimmed, bathed, nails trimmed, etc.... She looks great..

I went to Barnes and Noble today to get some baby books and walked out with 3 baby books lol... I got Knocked Up by Rebecca Eckler (the movie was hilarius, but I don't know if the movie is based off the book, but its still funny... so is the book). I also got Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and She's having a baby and I'm having a breakdown. What every man should know - and do - when the woman he loves is pregnant. It's looks pretty funny, and Paul's actually reading it, mostly because I'm making him though lol... I am totally crackin up with Belly Laughs it is possibly the funniest book I have ever read... But it's scary to know that stuff will happen to me!!! Yikes!!!

Anyways, I'm getting ready to go to Sally's... We had to find another place to meet because the CoffeeBeanery is closing at 8 during the summer I think... It's crazy... lol

I can't wait to have my husbands baby! It's going to be amazing!

0 comments: