Saturday, May 13, 2006

New name!!!

Well, things have cooled down since my last entry. I know I tend to get a little hormonal around my period, but I'm all better now.

Paul even surprised me with flowers a few days ago. They're very pretty... and are still alive too... Lol... Its a mix of daisys and they look gorgeous.

Anyways, Not much else is new. I've worked alot this week. Thursday through Friday because her friend Janie had surgery. And this coming week I work Mon-Fri with two long days. I'm going to be wiped out next week.

On Wed, the cable guy came and installed cable internet. So we cancelled our SBC. They were charging WAAAYYY too much for a phone we never use, so we decided to go with cable internet. We also got a DVR. It's great. We can record anything we want and then watch it later. We've been doing that with AMC. And then Paul can watch it whenever he wants too, not just at 8 or on Sundays. We love it. I've also been recording all "Golden Girls", "The Nanny", and "Will and Grace".

Paul took half a day off on Friday, and when I got off work at 1:30 we went to SSA and changed my name!!!! Then we went to Secretary of State and got my new drivers liscense. So my new social security card should be here in a few weeks, along with my new drivers liscense... I can't wait. I've signed my new name a few times this past week. When the cable guy was here I signed the stubb with my new name. And then of course when I got my new card and liscense I signed my new name. It's so exciting!!!! It's going to take some getting used to though.

Today we took Fay and Jerry out to see the house we want. They loved it. I can't wait until next weekend when we start all the paper work and stuff... It's going to be so exciting... YAY!!! We also found out that it's only going to cost $5000 to finish the third floor, so we're going to have them do it. It's great... just so exciting!!! I feel all giddy again.... it's all so new...and I have no clue what I'm doing... Thank goodness for Paul, at least he knows what he's doing... Sorta!!! Can't wait!!!

We also took Fay and Jerry to Applebee's for Mother's Day. When we were at Fay and Jerry's Beth came over, so we just sat around and talked for a few hours. It was nice.

Then we came home and watched "The Net 2". It was pretty good.

Anyways, not much else is going... not that I can think of at the moment...

I love Paul!!!

0 comments: