Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been a while....

I know its been a while since my last entry... sorry bout that!

So let's see what is new here.... Hmmmm....

I got my new social security number and drivers liscense. It looks so weird seeing the new name on it. I love it tho!!!

Jen's last day of school is Friday. Her friend Jenny gets here on Thursday. She's going to be staying with us for a couple days until she gets her own place. Whatever...

They no-longer-engaged couple finally backed outta the deal, so we can get the house if we want. However, we found out that we have to put down $5000. We have a meeting with Leon tonight and we're going to see if there's anything he can do abous being able to put less down. If not then we'll just get a house in the neighborhood instead of the perimeter. I just can't wait. It's so exciting.

Hmmm what else is new....

I worked ALL week last week because Janie had surgery. It was a nice pay check but I was exhausted. I'm so glad I finally have a day off... Lol...

It's finally getting warm here... after 2 weeks of rain the sun has finally come out and its warming up.

Okay I can't think of anything else that's going on here.

0 comments: