Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eclipse

I'm 100 pages into this book and so far I'm a little frustrated.

I hate how Charlie is pushing Bella towards Jacob. If she doesn't want to see him then she doesn't want to see him! It's as easy as that. Why doesn't Charlie just leave her alone.

So now I'm at the point where Bella is with Jacob. Edward went to hunt so she went to see Jacob. I hate that she's sneaking around to see him. I feel like she needs to make a decision, Jacob or Edward... She can't have both. I mean they are mortal (or is it immortal hehe) enemies. She can't have both!

But I can see that this book is going to be a tug of war. Bella is going to bounce back and forth between Jacob and Edward throughout the book.

That's brings me to another thing!

Edward doesn't bash Jacob. He doesn't call him names, doesn't make fun of him, doesn't put him down.... Jacob is ALWAYS calling Edward names and talking trash about him and his family. Which is my mind means that Jacob is essentially putting Bella's family down.

Bella is so dead set to become a member of their family, how can she stand to be around someone who is always putting them down!?!?

These books are driving me nuts!!!

0 comments: