Monday, June 30, 2008

We're still here....

I know, I know I haven't been that great with updating the blog this month... SORRY!!! I promise to try to do better.

I don't really feel like doing it now, but I need to give a quick update.

Cooper has only rolled over a few times, and only at night in his crib. We're still waiting for the waking roll.

Cooper has started getting fussy at night. Every hour to 1.5 hours at night he fusses until I get up to give him his paci and then he goes back to sleep. Its so hard getting up every hour, even if it is only for a minute. As soon as he gets the paci he goes back to sleep.

Cooper loves sleeping on his side... it's so cute

We finally did the deed.... Kinda lol... Saturday night after put Cooper to bed we got a little frisky. The fooling apart around was nice but the sex part wasn't so great... i was pretty sore still from giving birth. We took it really slow and only did it for a few minutes before we fell asleep lol... it was almost 1 a.m. On Sunday we fooled around a bit too... fooling around is fun! lol

Well I'm gonna read while I pump so buh bye!

0 comments: