Monday, September 24, 2007

SHOPPIN!!!

So today I headed off to Lakeside....

I went to Babies R Us first and the pillow I want was like 50 bucks, so I don't think I'll be getting that lol...

After that I was really hungry so I went to BD's for lunch... All by myself!!! And it was reallllllly yummy. I love that place!!

Then it was off to Lakeside... When I got to the mall I headed straight to Motherhood. I was a lil nervous about this because I didn't want to buy the wrong thing, or have to try on 10 different pants cause I didn't know what size to get. Of course the lady in the store jumped right up and started helping me. It was great. I got two pairs of jeans.. They are soooo comfy!!! I've found that I LOVE maternity pants!!! I told Paul I was going to sleep in them... Of course I'm not! But they are that comfy!!! It's great.

After I left Motherhood I headed to Victorias Secret and got a bra. I needed a new comfy bra... My other ones were no long comfy. I also found out that I am now a 40DD... About 6 months ago I was a 38D.. That was the last time I was measured for a bra. And now I'm 40DD!! That's crazy... Thanks baby!!! lol... But the bra is so comfy. It's full coverage and no padding. Very very comfy!!!

Then I headed over to Bath and Body Works. I wanted to get some WILD HONEYSUCKLE products. I ended up getting the perfume, which smells amazing!!!! We have the handsoaps throughout our house and I think it is my favorite scent.... LOOOOOOVE it! lol... Then I asked the lady about the body butter. I wanted to know if it was hypoallergenic cause I wanted to put it on my belly. Right now my sides (up near my breasts) are really dry... Itchy and flaky and my Quench Body Lotion isn't helping so I wanted something a lil stronger... When she found out I was pregnant and that's what I wanted it for she directed "LAY IT ON THICK". It's a really thick (lol) creamy body butter... It has all that shea and jojoba stuff in it... Plus it smells nice! So I put some on my sides tonight before I put my jammies on... It's really creamy and I don't like the way it feels on my hands (like to leave it on as a lotion) but I love the way it makes my sides feel.... very nice and smooth!!!

But my fav thing today is the jeans.. Love love love them!!! I definitly recommend Motherhood maternity jeans... Great!!!

0 comments: