Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hello World

I haven't blogged in a while so here I am. I do keep things updated on Coopers blog though so check there if you'd like. 


Just some highlights-

-Paul had almost 2 weeks off for the holidays. It was great having him home. 
- We are going to marraige counseling, it's fabulous!!! We just wanted to get some communication skills and so far so good!
- Cooper had a FABULOUS first Christmas. 
- The ex is trying to be my "friend" on facebook. I ignored her on myspace so I guess she thought she would try on facebook... that woman is nuts! She only knows I'm on facebook because she STALKS my MIL and SIL's pages. 
- She also tried adding paul on facebook... seriuosly?!?! WTF!!! She's just trying to get info on us... drives me freaking nuts! 

Bath time for Coop's sorry to cut this short!

0 comments: